Pom Klementieff was born 3 May 1986 and she is a very talented French actress. She is one of the hottest women in Hollywood and had been trained at Cours Florent drama school and she also made appearances in movies like Loup, Sleepless Night and Hacker’s Game. She is well-known for her role of Mantis in the MCU and has starred in movies like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Avengers: Infinity War. She is a very talented actress and can take up any role and bring it to life.
So, while we are now giving praise to all her performances, let us journey through a Pom Klementieff photo gallery. The below, curated image gallery will show you a few of the sexiest Pom Klementieff pictures and they will make you go crazy for her. These sexy Pom Klementieff photos will make you wonder what her secret to staying so pretty is. Pom Klementieff is a very sexy actress and Pom Klementieff’s bra and breast size had proven that she can pull off the Mantis in the MCU. We have gathered some Pom Klementieff bikini and swimsuit images which feature Pom Klementieff’s face and body pictures.
Other than her amazing images that will show you Pom Klementieff’s Red carpet images, photos taken of Pom Klementieff at the beach and the ones from Pom Klementieff’s promotional and magazine shoots, we will be showing you some of Pom Klementieff’s cutest pictures.
1. The actress was born in Quebec.
2. Her brother committed suicide.
3. Pom’s parents named “Pom” as it sounds the same as the Korean words for “spring” and “tiger.”
4. Pom lived in Canada and then her family traveled a lot owing to her father’s job.
5. The actress’ family had lived in Japan and Ivory Coast and finally, they settled in France.
6. Pom said that that travelling had given her a “gypsy soul.”
7. The actress’s father died of cancer when she was very young.
8. Her uncle then died on her 18th birthday.
9. Pom attended law school to appease her aunt but she did not find this career path very interesting.
10. The actress then worked as a saleswoman and waitress in France.
11. Pom had begun acting by 19 at the Cours Florent drama school in Paris.
12. The actress’ very first professional acting job was in Apres lui.
13. In one scene in Apres lui, Pom had to push someone down the stairs but she accidentally fell down and the director, Gael Morel retained this in the movie.
14. The actress’ very first leading role was in Loup, a French film.
15. During filming of the movie, Pom had stayed at a camp, where the temperatures would drop below zero.
16. Here, she befriended nomads.
17. The actress had made her Hollywood debut in Oldboy.
18. Pom had heard about this part through Roy Lee.
19. After she showed off her boxing skills at the auditions, Lee had asked her to come back while wearing something more feminine.
20. Buring the filming of Oldboy, the actress had contributed a few of her clothes to this character.
21. She then came up with a name, Haeng-Bok, Korean for “happiness,” herself after Lee had asked her to research a few possible names for her character in the movie, Oldboy.
22. The actress then moved to Los Angeles and started going or more Hollywood auditions.
23. After she had finished with Oldboy, she then moved to Hacker’s Game.
24. Because of the low budget for Hacker’s Game, she did her own make-up.